***All our Companions & Sitters are Licensed and/or Certified Nurses***
Hi future client of FINE COMPANIONS AND SITTERS,
It gives us the unique pleasure of meeting you on this website. That you took the time out of your day to seek well needed help. However, before we waste any of your time. Let us tell you exactly what we do. We are a NON-MEDICAL COMPANY. Meaning, we only serve clients who are in need of companionship and/or a sitter.
Kindly, read the list below of some of the duties and responsibilities of Sitters and Companions:
- We closely monitor the elderly, children and infants carefully.
Light Food Preparation
- Serving and light preparations of meals.
- General errands, such as picking up clothing from the dry cleaners and paying bills.
- To restaurants, theatres, museums, zoo, religious functions etc.
- Washing dishes, dusting, vacuuming, making beds etc.
- Some clients just need some good old fashion friendship! Someone to talk to,Watch television, play board games, cards etc.
-Laundry and linen service to include washing, ironing and folding clothes.
- Grooming and dressing GUIDANCE.
- Shopping service to include grocery and clothes shopping.
- Incidental transportation for client which includes visits to doctor appointments, friends, family members or stores.
- Assistance and planning of client’s recreational activities and events.
- Client of medications
Serve as a Liaison
- Medical and dental appointments to communicate with family members details of these appointments. Ex. Client has another appointment on 3/21/2021 at 3pm for a CT scan.
Record and Report
- Changes in the client’s physical and mental health or appearance to family, supervisor and /or case coordinator.